Don't think of it as retro.
The NTH Subs are our tribute to some revered icons, tracing their heritage back to timepieces issued to military divers in the post-war period. Those quintessential tool watches have only gotten better-looking with age. We wanted to combine their classic, rugged style with modern capabilities.
Each Sub model shares the same purpose-oriented, big-crown case, with a slightly raised, double-domed, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, and no-nonsense case back with minimal decoration.
Think of it as neo-classic.
We increased water resistance and gave it a sloped steel bezel with lumed markers. Yet we made the case thinner, more streamlined, with chamfered sides and downward-curved lugs for a wrist-hugging shape, and added our signature lumed crown.
Each NTH Sub has its own personality, designed either to emulate the weathered good looks of a well-traveled vintage piece, or as a modern interpretation of what those vintage pieces might look like if they were still being produced today.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Double-Domed Anti-Reflective Sapphire
- Dimensions: 40mm diameter (without crown) x 48mm lug-to-lug x 11.5mm thick.
- 20mm lugs with tapering bracelet & 18mm double-locking diver's clasp
- Bezel: 120-Click Uni-Directional Bezel with Top-Grade PVD/DLC Stainless Steel Insert
- Water Resistance: Individually pressure tested to 30 ATM / 300m / 984ft WR with Screw-Down Crown
- Movement: Miyota auto cal. 9015 (with date) or 90S5 (no date).
- 28,800 BPH with 42+ hour power reserve.
- Regulated to -5~+15 secs/day.
- Lume: Tritec Swiss Superluminova.
- Dial & Hands: BG W9.
- Bezel: BG W9
- Warranty: 6 Years