Sinai: Standing at 2,285-metres (7,497 ft) high, Mount Sinai is a mysterious mountain in the Sinai Peninsula of Egypt. It is said to be the location where the story of Moses receiving the Ten Commandments took place. Wrought with significance to the Jewish, Muslim and Christian religions, the summit of the mountain houses a mosque and a Greek Orthodox chapel.
That's why this Expedition model is the most mysterious of the lot.
- Case: 41mm 316L Stainless Steel case
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Inner rotating bi-directional bezel
- Dial: Matt Black dial with Swiss Superluminova orange
- Hands: Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova orange
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber)
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 46mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork