Rushmore: As far as mountains go, Mount Rushmore is in a league of its own; not because of steep faces or challenging terrain, but what it represents. A fitting tribute to commemorate US History, work on the monument situated in Keystone, South Dakota began in 1927. Spearheaded by Danish architect Gutzon Borglum and Chief Carver Luigi del Bianco, the four presidents depicted signify different stages of America's growth, which are birth (Washington), growth (Jefferson), development (Lincoln), and preservation (Roosevelt).
Like its namesake, the Expedition is built to stand the test of time.
- Case: 41mm 316L Stainless Steel case
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Inner rotating bi-directional bezel
- Dial: Matt Black dial with Swiss Superluminova BGW9 +C3
- Hands: Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9 + C3
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber)
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 46mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
Pre-Order - Expected Delivery September 2019
Pre–orders will be shipped once the stocks have arrived. Shipment will be dispatched within 24 hours of stock arrival. However we reserve the rights to delay the shipment should there be any unforeseen circumstances.