Everest: The big daddy of all mountains, Mount Everest stands at 29,035 feet or 8848 meters tall and is over 60 million years old. Its iconic name and stature has become associated in English vernacular as the 'ultimate challenge', whereby a seemingly gargantuan task is referred to as one's 'Everest'. Known in Nepal as 'Sagarmatha' or 'Goddess Of The Sky', the mountain's majesty is worshipped by locals and plays host to around 35000 tourists each year.
Strap on an Expedition and conquer your Everest.
- Case: 41mm 316L Stainless Steel case
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Inner rotating bi-directional bezel
- Dial: Matt Black dial with Swiss Superluminova BGW9 +C3
- Hands: Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9 + C3
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber)
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 46mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork