Mount Eiger: This challenging alpine facade remains one of the most elusive climbs to the majority of hikers, as it requires a high level of skill and commitment to conquer. Looking over the beautiful Swiss villages of Grindelwald and Lauterbrunnen, the Eiger is famous for its notorious 5,900 ft North Face - a blistering vertical mile of limestone and increasingly unstable ice. Dangerous as it is, the mountain continues to fascinate throngs of aspiring climbers who welcome the unpredictable climb that awaits them.
Whether or not you decide to take on the Eiger, wearing an Expedition sure does make one eager for adventure.
- Case: 41mm 316L Stainless Steel case
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Inner rotating bi-directional bezel
- Dial: Matte "Full-Lume" dial with 3D printed indexes with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Hands: Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Black custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber)
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 46mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork