Odyssey Silver Wave
Odyssey Silver Wave
Launch Promo: 1st 10pcs at US$499, next 20pcs at US$549, MSRP: US$649
The 45mm chunky diver is back by popular demand. Fully-equipped for a deep sea adventure, the Odyssey 45 is our answer to those yearning for bulky, rock-steady timepieces. The first BOLDR watch that houses a sapphire bezel surrounding a sector dial design, it will dive comfortably down to 500m and back without a glitch. Its clear dial markings are lumed with powerful Superluminova, making it as legible under the sea as it is above ground. Wherever your next dive may be, the Odyssey 45 is up for the challenge.
- Case: 45.5mm 316L Stainless Steel + Helium escape valve
- Movement: Cal. 9015 Japan-made automatic movement
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Crown: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Dial & Hands: Sun-burst, grain dial, linear-brushed hands with Swiss Superluminova
- Bezel: 120-click unidirectional bezel in sapphire and Swiss Superluminova
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with inner side AR-coating
- Strap: Integrated quick-release bracelet with 6 adjustment holes.
- Case Thickness: 16.2mm
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 52mm
- Weight: 235g with 316L integrated bracelet.
- Case Back: Single-piece screw-down case back with embossed limited edition artwork
- Limited to 200pcs with individual serial numbers, from 001/200 to 200/200
All pre-orders come with a FREE watch roll worth US$49. The watch roll is made from sturdy waterproof waxed canvas with 3 watch pockets and 1 strap pocket. Promotion ends on 17th March 2021.
Pre–orders will be shipped once stocks have arrived. Shipment will be dispatched within 48 hours of stock arrival. BOLDR Supply Co. reserves the right to delay the shipment in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
All BOLDR watches come with a 30-month warranty on the internal movements of the watch, which excludes any part subjected to external wear & tear. External wear & tear comprises (but is not limited to) scratches on case, lugs, or crystal, and/or water damage due to negligence. The warranty does not cover straps nor any watch that is not purchased via our website or authorized stockists. Click here for more information.