Introducing the Newly Redesigned, BOLDR Expedition!
When the first version of the BOLDR Expedition was introduced in 2017, it was an instant success!
I personally purchased about 50 of them to inventory on WatchGauge and they didn't last long! Additionally, it is one of the long sold out watches that I still continuously get emails and messages about asking "Any chance you still have one laying around?".
So you can imagine my delight when I spoke with my buddies over at BOLDR a few weeks ago when they told me that they completely redesigned the Expedition Collection and that we'll be delivering them in September!
Well today, I was super stoked when my UPS deliveryman walked into my office with a prototype of the NEW version of the Expedition! So in normal fashion, I shot a video. Unboxing & Up-Close with the BOLDR Expedition!
Take a look!
The New BOLDR Expedition is available in 5 versions...
With a unique and original case shape, the Expedition stands out from the crowd with a case that isn't quite round, certainly not square, and what most would call a cushion shape. The dual crowns are both threaded and screw-down for water integrity. The crown at 2 o'clock operates the internal rotating bezel while the crown at 4 o'clock operates the winding, date and time.
Here are the specs...
- Case: 41mm 316L Stainless Steel case
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Inner rotating bi-directional bezel
- Dial: Matt Black dial with Black Swiss Superluminova
- Hands: Customs hands with Black Superluminova
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber)
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 46mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
The BOLDR Expedition is currently available on WatchGauge for Pre Order. With an MSRP of $599, it can be pre-ordered for $499 for a very short time.
Deliveries of the Redesigned BOLDR Expeditions begin in September of 2019!